Sunday, November 16, 2008

My first attempt 2 blog

I have always enjoyed reading other people's blogs especially my friend Sriram (Tiku). Every time I read his blog in our CH1blogs, I would always think that i should also start to blog and at last today is THE D-DAY. I was just viewing one of my college mate's profile in orkut and saw the link to her blog and decide ok today I should start. I am now actually watching the 2nd ODI between India and England @ Indore enjoying Yuvi's fantastic century. Today was pretty boring, with the fire in LA the entire sky was full of smoke and dust and being somewhat allergic to smoke I had to stay indoors the whole day. Now it is already the next day and i again have to eagerly wait for the next weekend to watch movies online. India's innings just ended... Yuvi hit a magnificent century and Yusuf pathan finished the last over in style hitting Harmison for 18 runs.... Bye bye its already 11.15 now me got to go to office early tomorrow.......

1 comment:

Shyamala S said...

Welcome to the world of bloggin..
neeyum antha potha kuli la vizunthutiya..
wish you good luck..